Sizing and Care Instructions
Sizing and care instructions.
We accurately measure all items laying flat.
To figure out your size
1. Take your best fitting shirt and lay it out flat.
2. Measure across from one armpit to the other. This is your pit to pit measurement.
3. Measure from the back collar to the bottom hem. This is your length measurement.
4. Memorize and use these measurements as a reference when buying vintage online.
To wash a vintage T Shirt.
- Turn inside out
- Hand wash cold using a mild detergent. (Cold water wash)You could use the delicate cycle on a washing machine but we don’t recommend it.
- Hang dry
You should use this care when washing all vintage pieces. Or dry clean as necessary.